Welcome to Scholarship Program for University Students sponsored by Electric Bikes Lounge. Electric Bikes Lounge aims to provide regular scholarships to students two times every year. We hold Contests twice a year and one winner will be selected each time. Winner prize is $1000 USD.
Students need to submit a 700 – 1000 words of essay related to one of the following topics:
- How do e-bikes benefit students?
- Will E-Bikes Become the Typical Commute For Students?
- Why Electric Bikes are the best mode of transport for Students?
We will feature the winning essay on our blog ElectricBikesLounge.com and will also award a one-time scholarship of $1000 (USD).
Eligibility for this student scholarship program requires participants be enrolled at an accredited university. Student must submit an essay that meets the below mentioned requirements.
- Include your name, email address and University name on the left side header
- You can include Headings and bullets to elaborate your points.
- Font should be 11 with one inch margin.
- The word count of essay should be 700 to 1000 words.
- Essay must be plagiarism free.
- One student can submit one essay.
Where to Submit?
Submit your essay to this email id:
Submission of essay to any other email id related to this blog will not be acceptable. Please do not call us.
Deadline for submitting essay is October 30 and March 10 of each year.
Submitting your essay for Electric Bikes Lounge Scholarship program certifies that all the information you have provided is accurate to the best of your knowledge. Since, there are hundreds of applicants from different universities of United States of America, we are expecting honest submission of details from students.
We will verify information submitted by all the students from respective Universities. Student will be disqualified if we come to know that any information has been fabricated or inaccurate. Our rules are subject to change without any notice.